Thursday, September 5, 2013

My name is Kyle Shaffer, I am from Brook Park, Ohio and if you would like to contact me by email it is kshaffer17@jcu.edu. I do not have a preference for my name, most call me Kyle, but others refer to me as Shaffer, or Shaff. My interests include eating, cooking, soccer, working out, and telling jokes. I plan on helping out with the men's soccer team this year, as I am big on soccer. In order to take risks in a course I would have to feel comfortable with the professor and my classmates around me, and be in a setting where people are willing to ask questions. I firmly believe that the most important invention in history was the printing press. The printing press revolutionized the education of people and made books much cheaper and easier to access. Technologies essential to my life are my iPhone, computer, Internet, and electricity. I have a decent amount of experience from computers so I would put my computer experience as 4/10. I do not think I have as much experience with digital media, I would put my experience at 2/10. I no longer have a Facebook page, but I do currently have a twitter account, but no other social media. Based off of that I believe my experience is a 4/10. I have two questions for Dr. Shutkin. 1. If you were not an education professor what do you think you would have become? 2. What is your favorite sport, if you have one what is your favorite team/team you follow the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment