Sunday, November 24, 2013

Edward Snowden: Traitor or Hero?

I was surprised by the poll from the Huffington Post. It said 51% of American citizens thought Snowden was some sort of a hero, while 49% thought he was a traitor. I thought the majority of citizens would have thought he was some sort of traitor. I believe he is a hero on some level. He did do the citizens of America a favor by telling us about this great injustice, I think there could have been a better way to go about it. I am not sure what that way would have been, but I am sure there could have been a better way.

Link to article: www.huffingtonpost.com

MLA Formatting: Edwards-Levy, Ariel. "Americans Still Can't Decide Whether Edward Snowden Is A 'Traitor' Or A 'Hero,' Poll Finds." The Huffington Post. TheHuffingtonPost.com, 30 Oct. 2013. Web. 22 Nov. 2013. <http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/30/edward-snowden-poll_n_4175089.html>.

No comments:

Post a Comment